[Pdweb] Portal Migration nearly done...

Marc Lavallée marc at hacklava.net
Wed Jun 9 17:35:51 CEST 2004

Le 9 Juin 2004 05:09, Michael Zeltner a écrit :

> CMFBoard caused (as i mentioned earlier) loads of problems and doesn't
> integrate itself into plone in a nice plonish way.

I looked for more informations about these problems and can't find anything.

> PloneBoard seems to work okay, even if it hasn't been released yet
> (maybe because some features are missing?) it's available in the
> collective cvs.

It doesn't work with the latest Plone, but it could certainly be fixed.
Also, it's not internationalized.

> have a look at CMFMember, they're going to release 1.0 soon

CMFMember make sense to create Archetypes based products, but for simple group
management, I would go with mxmWorkgroups or GRUFSpaces.
--
Marc