[Pdweb] Administration Tasks, who ?

Marc Lavallée marc at hacklava.net
Tue Jun 15 19:41:40 CEST 2004

Le 15 Juin 2004 12:04, Frank Barknecht a écrit :
> Unfortunatly I'm really not up to that task because of too little Zope
> knowledge - and I deliberatly stopped further aggregating that kind of
> knowledge some time ago. ;)

I'm doing Zope/Plone almost full time now. I could definitely help.
Besides, I was in the admin group on the old site (user odradek).

> Still if someone takes this job, I would love to have the possibility
> to add Documents in reStructured Text format (docutils.sf.net) as
> that's the format I use for documenting my stuff.

ZWiki supports reStructured Text.

> I tried to find out what would be needed to get reST support in Plone,
> but the docs on plone.org are a mystery to me. It might be that just
> installing the python-docutils package will suffice.

The Plone community is a bit like the PD community: the starting information
can be found in one place, but "google kungfu" is a required skill to do
anything useful,

--
Marc