[Pdweb] using webdav on puredata.info

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Thu Jun 17 10:59:51 CEST 2004

Am Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2004 07:35 schrieb Marc Lavallée:
> Le 17 Juin 2004 01:24, Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :
> > Does anyone know how to use WebDAV to edit puredata.info?  It would
> > make editing pages much nicer than using web forms.
>
> Install the Zope External Editor:
> http://www.zope.org/Members/Caseman/ExternalEditor
> It really is cool to edit images in Gimp through the web. :-)
>
> You should also try the epoz content editor (set it in your personal Plone
> preferences).  It's a wysiwyg editor for html content. It works with
> Mozilla based browsers and IE.

I have made a document about this and updated last week:

 http://puredata.info/docs/sitedocs/howto_access_website

(please test and comment)

I will add some other docs as we need:

 see  http://puredata.info/docs/sitedocs/

 The question should we make a local copy and edit them a little bit or should
we just leave the external link ?

Anyway some of the description not the best so if someone knows better please
change or email me.

Additional we need the documents:

  ...for reviewers

"The Workflow for publishing"
    The workflows used and how they are used

...for manager

local roles on this site
    which roles exists and what they are for... (to be done)
"Groups editing and the GRUF"
    Why the groups and sharing stuff on the documents.. (to be done)

Somebody knows of any usable starting point for these...

mfg winfried

 - How to contribute audio

 - how to contribute pd-patches