[Pdweb] Administration Tasks, who ?

Marc Lavallée marc at hacklava.net
Fri Jun 25 06:34:12 CEST 2004

Le 15 Juin 2004 13:59, Frank Barknecht a écrit :

> > ZWiki supports reStructured Text.
>
> Cool, will have to try. ALthough I was hoping along the lines of:
> "add item" -> Document -> Format: reST"

I just found a Plone product that does exactly that. ATContenTypes propose
replacements for standard Plone content types; it supports reST, as well as
plain, structured, <pre>, HTML and python text. But it requires beta versions
of other products, so it might not be ready for a production site.
Eventually, Plone defaut content types will support reST out of the box.
--
Marc