[Pdweb] Administration Tasks, who ?

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Fri Jun 25 09:46:29 CEST 2004

Hello,

> Le 15 Juin 2004 13:59, Frank Barknecht a écrit :
> > > ZWiki supports reStructured Text.
> >
> > Cool, will have to try. ALthough I was hoping along the lines of:
> > "add item" -> Document -> Format: reST"
>
> I just found a Plone product that does exactly that. ATContenTypes propose
> replacements for standard Plone content types; it supports reST, as well as
> plain, structured, <pre>, HTML and python text. But it requires beta
> versions of other products, so it might not be ready for a production site.
> Eventually, Plone defaut content types will support reST out of the box. --
> Marc

Thanx I know it.

We have it on a test site since some month, but it seems to be in a rapid
development process, so i was not courageous  enough to use it. Jens Klein,
one of the the originator of this product, works for us in the IAEM  project,
So this next week, the testsite should be ready for workshops and then I  can
take the new ATContentTypes.

But. we have to migrate all standard plone products (Documents, images,
links, ...) to this, which is then Archtetype based and also should have