[Pdweb] puredata.info will be prepared for PDCON docu...

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Wed Feb 9 11:42:34 CET 2005

> Hello,
>
> The portal software
I have also installed now ATContentTypes in Place of old types, but didnt
suceed in converting all documents to new ones.

Please drop an eye if something is broken, since I just can test some random
ones.

BTW Wiki is now updated and I have added a small wiki Howto for the Site:

Next Projects:

 - Local Filesystem Integration for the huge Library

 - stream on the fly with icecast of big video and audiofiles.

 - report tool generating PDF of Documentation

- New Server setup extern of of IEM Intranet, so we can allow additinals root
access admins...

Optional:

 - pdp database integration

Anybody has any Ideas its time to discuss now.

mfg winfried