[Pdweb] "meetings" as part of "developers"

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun Mar 20 19:01:41 CET 2005

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Now that we are having regular IRC meetings, I should that a "meetings"
> page as part of the "developers" section of the website would be
> appropriate. We could have the time/date/location of the next meet as
> well as the transcripts from all past meetings there.

äh, i have set up a page at http://puredata.info/community/IRC/ before
the first "official" meeting.
so i would propose using that.
i have also put the logs for the 2 meetings there.

as for announcements of the next meeting i suggest using the "news"
facility of zope/plone (i did that for irc05/1 but forgot for irc05/2)

due to the very nature of news-items, they need not necessarily be in
the said folder (but can e.g. be in any users home directory)

mfg.asdr.
IOhannes