[Pdweb] Collectors don't work anymore

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Apr 12 00:09:59 CEST 2005

Hallo,
Frank Barknecht hat gesagt: // Frank Barknecht wrote:

> all the collectors/trackers on pd.org, which automatically made a
> listing of items according to some keywords, have stopped working.
> http://www.puredata.org/community/art/
> http://www.puredata.org/community/tracks/
> http://www.puredata.org/community/logos/
>
> They all throw the same error:
>
> Error Type
>     RuntimeError
> Error Value
>     maximum recursion depth exceeded
>
> Anyone has any idea how to fix this? It might be related to the recent
> error with permissions.
>
> Although I once created these collectors I have no permissions anymore
> to edit any content in this area.

As it seems, that nobody currently is able to fix this, how about
deleting or disabling the collectors from the community folder? I
think, having these error pages on the site is more embarassing than
not having auto-collected artwork. I would do this myself, but as I
wrote, I don't have any permissions for this area anymore, don't know
why...

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "scans" _ http://footils.org/cms/show/41