[Pdweb] my changed to the FAQ keep getting lost

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Apr 15 06:06:26 CEST 2005

I have been adding to the FAQ and I just noticed that it has been
losing the changes.  I just added to this entry
http://puredata.org/docs/faq/PdFAQ#WhatIsThePdrc  about the .pdsettings
file.  When I hit save, it gave me a page that shows my changes
properly in the HTML.  Then when I go tthat page again, the changes
aren't there.

____

this we should do freely and generously.
                                                 - Benjamin Franklin