[Pdweb] FTP or WebDAV upload to puredata.info

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Apr 17 17:02:37 CEST 2006

I am trying to upload Pd-extended test builds to puredata.info and I
get seem to get the upload going.  I can get to my folder, the upload
seems to start, but then stops after running for just a bit.  Also
when I try WebDAV, it doesn't accept my password.

Below is a transcript of an FTP session:

hans at walterpatricksmith:build > ncftp ftp://hans@puredata.org:8021/pd/
pd/Members/hans/downloads
NcFTP 3.1.8 (Jul 27, 2004) by Mike Gleason (http://www.NcFTP.com/
contact/).
Connecting to 193.170.191.182...
mathews FTP server (Medusa Async V1.23 [experimental]) ready.
Logging in...
Password requested by 193.170.191.182 for user "hans".

     Password required.

Password: ********

Login successful.
Logged in to puredata.org.
Could not chdir to pd: server said: Unauthorized.
Current remote directory is /.
ncftp / > cd /pd/pd
ncftp /pd/pd > cd Members/hans/downloads
ncftp ...Members/hans/downloads > cd installers
ncftp ...s/downloads/installers > bin
ncftp ...s/downloads/installers > passive
passive                        off
ncftp ...s/downloads/installers > passive
passive                        on
ncftp ...s/downloads/installers > put Pd-0.39.2-extended-test2-linux-
i686.tar.bz2
Data connection timed out.
...ded-test2-linux-i686.tar.bz2:  ETA: 411:19    0.03/  9.91 MB
419.67 B/s =

Then it dies...

____

"I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have
three meals a day for their bodies, education and culture for their
minds, and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits."
                                             - Martin Luther King, Jr.