[Pdweb] reStructured Text font is tiny

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon May 29 17:55:08 CEST 2006

Hallo,

> ST is a pain to edit in the web form because you always have to
> indent everything manually.  I gotta say both of these syntaxes were
> not designed well to be edited within a text form.  Mediawiki style
> is much better for that.  But I can edit ST pretty well in python-
> mode in Emacs.  Alas, so much for quick edits...

Texareas are a pain for everything. There's no excuse for browser
manufacturers not to include a decent text edit widget, but none do. A
way out, which I use, is mozex. I configured it to use gvim as
external editor: http://mozex.mozdev.org/development.html
This way I can just indent text using :le2

Of course it works for other editors as well.

There also is an External Editor product for Zope/Plone. Maybe this
could be installed? However I never used that one.

Ciao