[Pdweb] create new wiki page

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Jun 23 19:49:33 CEST 2006

On Jun 23, 2006, at 7:57 AM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Jun 2006, Marius Schebella wrote:
>
>> (where) can I create a page for the pd-conf~ 2.0? I tried it in
>> the community - projects folder, but have no rights to. please
>> help, thank you. marius.
>
> I don't know, the organisers for 2007 aren't using the wiki. I
> didn't push the use of the wiki at all. We have a private mailing
> list. For public discussions we use pd-list. There is no web page
> yet (and this hasn't been discussed yet, either).

Ahem, some of the organizers believe that there should not be private
mailing lists for pd~conf and think that wikis are useful for open
community-based organization.

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General
Smedley Butler