[Pdweb] Re: [Pd] externals

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Aug 12 23:28:44 CEST 2006

Hallo,

I take this over to pdweb...

> I don't follow... I wasn't trying to exagerate.  I was referring to
> the "pd-externals" section on the downloads page which has not been
> updated since 2003-03-11.

I think, we should empty the downloads page on SF.net and either
redirect it to puredata.info or to the CVS-browser. The files linked
currently are too much out of date.

http://pure-data.sourceforge.net/documentation.php also is very out of
date and should better be replaced with a redirect to pd.info or maybe
removed altogether.

Btw: It's a success that this list of externals wasn't a success,
because now there's too much stuff in the CVS to collect in such a
list. That's all Guenther's fault. ;)

Is this stuff still living at the old place:
"pure-data.sf.net:/home/groups/p/pu/pure-data/htdocs" ?

Ciao