[Pdweb] trimming functionality for usability

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Oct 30 23:25:57 CET 2006

On Oct 30, 2006, at 5:07 PM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hallo,
> Winfried Ritsch hat gesagt: // Winfried Ritsch wrote:
>
>> I agree for rich text like in documents, just structured Text and
>> HTML and for
>> wikis only the wiki synthax.
>
> But I *love* reStructuredText! :(

Personally, I'd really like to see MediaWiki syntax.  But I think
most important is that puredata.org use only one wiki syntax.  And
right now, the large majority of wiki content is in Structured Text.

I'd be willing to port the ST pages to MediaWiki syntax if that was
an option.

Computer science is no more related to the computer than astronomy is
related to the telescope.      -Edsger Dykstra