[Pdweb] puredata.info/.org

Steffen stffn at dibidut.dk
Thu Nov 23 23:12:30 CET 2006

On 22/10/2006, at 0.27, Steffen wrote:

> I am, when i get some time, going to make a proposal.

Which is more like a humble set in-comprehensive of comments:

http://puredata.info/Members/stffn/plonearticle.2006-11-23.2400947707

I apologies for any possible harsh tone, it is really not intended,
and shouldn't be taken as such.

Just to push "this" a tad. Apropos:

Ripping if the Processing site: What would be good Pd examples to put
on the front page? I think 3-4 examples of "patches" that have
different "qualities", and then end it with a non/meta-example that
simply should/could tell the story, that there are lots of hands on
examples shipped with the application - ready to check out.

The qualities for a patch could be that it uses no externals, that it
uses externals shipped in pd-extended, that it is useful for a
musician as a part of a set up, that it could be the hole setup, that
it is live/realtime stuff. Thats could be a lot. As long as it is
documented w.r.t both requirements and use, i think it could go in.

What do you think?