[Pdweb] upgrading puredata.info

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 22:13:43 CET 2006

In my understanding a weblog is rather a personal output than a
community tool (like forum). it could be good for announcements and
rss feeds, but what I am thinking of with the soundpark is really an
upload platform, with a register process, and feedback and discussion
possibility to every item, maybe also a rating system like youtube,
and then a weekly radio/web stream show with the newest or most
interesting uploads. moderated and produced by anyone who wants to do
that. maybe a rotating system of different moderators. maybe with
special calls for works...

another community tool should be a jamming room. or just better
promotion for the netpd patches.

There are tons of things to do, but hey this is open source community,
I don't see who can do all that work (like implementing the irc chat
on the frontpage, implementing already existing forums and make them
interchangeable with the mailinglist(s) bringing the pd radio to the
frontpage, including the mailinglist into the puredata-site...)

marius.