[Pdweb] upgrading puredata.info

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 00:27:34 CET 2006

apart from that site looks awful, I think it is a good forum. I think
with all that media forums existing, there soon will be a metamachine,
collecting information from all the available forums and feeding it
into one big machine, so in my opinion the place to upload pd related
stuff should be the pd site, but every partnership is highly
appreciated.
other sharing content sites I looked at are http://youtube.com,
http://fm4.orf.at/soundpark (that's an austrian radiostation...),
http://www.blender.org/cms/Gallery.55.0.html,