[Pdweb] upgrading puredata.info

Steffen stffn at dibidut.dk
Wed Dec 13 10:08:57 CET 2006

On 12/12/2006, at 23.45, marius schebella wrote:

> why having 3 sites

Well, there just happen to be tree sites right now. I didn't start
them. It's a consekvens of the having a wiki. I just mentioned them
all to say that there is, and have been for long, i think, places on
puredata.info where people can share patches, tunes, art and the
like, if they want. And it is even fairly centralized, so an rss feed
would only be a nice to have feature for those who don't want to
check in once in a while.