[Pdweb] Re: Proposal wrt. guide new users with silk gloves

Steffen stffn at dibidut.dk
Fri Feb 2 13:48:23 CET 2007

On 02/02/2007, at 2.55, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> I think these should be wikis basically, we should lay out the
> structure, but let anyone edit.  Then we just need to agree on the
> structure and have a few wikipedians to keep it organized that
> way.  I am willing to be one of those wikipedians.

I'm also now more into solution 2).

Regarding agreeing on structure. I think it's very important to do
that, as it is for content. Hence i think useing this list as a
discussing platform for changes to the site is good. That means that
people should really take the time to post to the list about changes
they make to let anyone know about it. Or if it is more radical
changes propose the idea for discussion first. That would make the
developing and maintaining of the site more democratic and open. To
me that is more important then how and who can edit the site.