[Pdweb] Proposal wrt. guide new users with silk gloves

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 20:48:17 CET 2007

I am working with a cms called drupal, and when I want to post new
content I can check a box, if I want to have a teaser appear on the
frontpage or not. or whether I want to have guest comments.
I think there are similar possibilities for plone, so I was suggesting
that people register and then they can post new pages, files...
marius.