[Pdweb] Proposal wrt. guide new users with silk gloves

Steffen stffn at dibidut.dk
Thu Mar 8 16:09:48 CET 2007

On 01/03/2007, at 15.45, Kyle Klipowicz wrote:

> The hard part will be finding someone with the time and energy to
> be a curator!

It's true it will take some time to be a curator. but there should be
plenty of time. i mean, if each exhibition runs for more then a
month, and no one takes two slots in a row...

Also, i think it would be great if we could help each other out. I'm
for example not native english speaking, which means, i'm sure, that
i make quite some grammatical errors. Help with proof reading would
be nice. Thats just one way of we could help each other, another
could way could be with developing/discussing ideas for exhibitions.

eh?