[Pdweb] Proposal: Pd Exhibition

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Mar 29 13:42:39 CEST 2007

Steffen wrote:

>> It's definitely long enough, I say this is a done deal.
>
> great (x2).

right!

>> The next step might be getting the access rights you need from IEM on
>> the website.

just to make this clear:
the IEM hosts the server and i am responsible for it.
BUT: giving you the access rights is something every "administrator" of
the site can do, not just me; there are others, like wini and hans.

> As I suspect IOhannes is in charges of 'Pd at IEM' I could maybe try to
> contact him directly if he doesn't follow this discussion. I'll give it
> a day or two.

so what am i supposed to do?
i have created an "./exhibition" space, but whom am i going to give
administrative rights in there?
1900 users have signed up for an account at puredata into.
most likely several of them respond to the name "steffen".
what is your username?

fmads.r
IOhannes