[Pdweb] Proposal: Pd Exhibition

Steffen stffn at dibidut.dk
Thu Mar 29 14:41:51 CEST 2007

On 29/03/2007, at 13.42, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> so what am i supposed to do?

In short, what I'veporposed/asked for wrt the "server" is write
access to the following folders:

./exhibition/
./community/projects/exhibition/

(details in the proposal)

and a email alias/forward to me (this sender address) named
(exhibition@<pd-community-domain>).

If the later is out of the question, I can make a, say, gmail
account. But I'd rather have that alias because of the looks and the
relation to the site that actually will host the exhibition.

Note that write access and email alias are subject to chang when
someone else take over the organizer role. - I'm not running way,
just stating.

> i have created an "./exhibition" space, but whom am i going to give
> administrative rights in there?

Cool.

> 1900 users have signed up for an account at puredata into.
> most likely several of them respond to the name "steffen".
> what is your username?

Sorry. My username at the community website is stffn.