[Pdweb] Exhibition Update

Steffen stffn at dibidut.dk
Tue Apr 10 17:53:53 CEST 2007

On 05/04/2007, at 5.55, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Yay, progress!

More progress.

As put in the proposal "internal" stuff is located '/community/
projects/exhibition' where as the "public" stuff lives in '/exhibition'.

I've edited the Organizing wiki page <http://puredata.info/community/
projects/exhibition/Organizing/>. If there are errors or unclearness,
please correct it or let me know about it.

TODO:

- Next up is to make a "test" exhibition. This is both to make the
Template wiki as well as to test that "public part" works as it should.

- After that i'll try to pitch Exhibition on the pd-list to make more
people aware of it. Hopefully make some folks interested in being
curators. In that sales pitch i'll include some possible exhibition
themes to ease things up.

- Mean while i'll update the ToBeFrontPage <http://puredata.info/
exhibition/ToBeFrontPage> till it's nice (what ever that means), and
the rename it FrontPage such that it will be the actual frontpage -
ie the wiki page that the browser is directed to when pointed to the /
exhibition folder. I curently can not manually point it to other wiki
pages, hence not manually point it to a to-be-current-exhibition.
This might involve wee changes to the dir layout in the '/exhibition'
folder. If so I'll of cause let y'all know though here as well as
edit the "What's Where" section of the Organizing wiki <http://
puredata.info/community/projects/exhibition/Organizing#ww>.

- Then it's go-go. People can add them self to take curator slots.
And we see how it all goes.

Thanks for reading.