[Pdweb] Exhibition Update

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Apr 11 16:40:10 CEST 2007

You guys lost me there... that's just too much. :)  All I have to say
is that Steffen has a good plan, let's let him finish it, then we can
see how it works and give feedback.  Nothing is immutable.  But even
a bad exhibition page would be better than none at all, and too many
Pd initiatives have been lost because of too much list discussion.
(That said, I don't think this is going to be a bad at all).

That's my two bits.

.hc