[Pdweb] Public Draft (Was:Re: Exhibition Update)

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon May 7 13:15:22 CEST 2007

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Personally, I think it should be wiki like, meaning only one "state":
> published.  For something that is a work in progress, it can just be
> called something else, then renamed to the final name.  I think that
> would be the easiest way to setup the way most people use the site.

i think both can live happily together.

if someone prefers to rename stuff to and fro, let them do it.
if somebody wants to hide things because they are not ready to be
published, they can use the states.

anyhow, i have updated the site, so that the default state is
"published" and adapted the other states.

if you don't want to use states, you can safely ignore them.

mfg.asdr
IOhannes