[Pdweb] scripting creation of wiki pages

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Jul 10 09:45:15 CEST 2007

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> I want to create a wiki page for each public function in Pd.  This
> would be a nice way to document the Pd API.  Is there a way to upload
> text files and have them be wiki pages?

in theory yes.
you just have to change the type of uploaded txt-files to be "wiki
pages" instead of ordinary "pages" (i think this is done in the
"mimetype_registry" in the ZMI; we could reserve a special file-suffix
for wiki pages)

in practice i have no idea how to set the formatting when doing it this
way. i fear all uploaded wiki-pages might be formatted in "plain text"
(but i haven't tried, so it might well be better), so you would have to
change the formatting by hand for every page. (well, you could do this
with a python script, but i have never managed to do so)

mfg.asdr
IOhannes