[Pdweb] wiki syntax for puredata.info

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Sep 26 17:32:04 CEST 2007

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> I have a strong opinion about ST, I think it has major usability

i thought that you would have a strong opinion...
nevertheless

> problems.  Minor changes at the bottom of a markup document should
> not mess up the formatting of a section above it.

i have never encountered such a thing in my day-to-day use of ST.
could you please give an example?

> Plus it's syntax is quite
> a bit different than other wikis, especially the widely used ones, so
> that means people have to learn it specifically.

ST is not a wiki dialect per se.

> My guess is that ST would be fine if 1) you are a python programmer
> and 2) you use a specialized editor for it.  The way we use it, it is
> a hinderance.

i am neither a python programmer nor do i use a specialized editor for
it (i use html-forms; no wysiwyg javascript sh!t)

mfga.dsr
IOhannes