[Pdweb] puredata.org survey

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Oct 12 18:33:08 CEST 2007

I am curious why people don't contribute much to puredata.org.  I am
thinking of making a survey on it.  We can use http://
www.surveymonkey.com/ to create it, or something else if anyone knows
anything.  Anyone interested in helping come up with the questions?

Here are some quick ideas:

How often do you use puredata.org?

How often do you add content to puredata.org?

How often do you edit content to puredata.org?

How useful is puredata.org?

Is it easy to find information on puredata.org?

How often do you use the "docs" section?

How often do you use the "community" section?

How often do you use the "dev" section?

Do you find puredata.org responsive?

How much does the speed of puredata.org affect your use of the site?

----

                   ¡El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!