[Pdweb] puredata.org survey

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Oct 13 19:17:05 CEST 2007

On Oct 13, 2007, at 12:09 PM, Steffen Juul wrote:

> On 12/10/2007, at 18.33, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>
>> I am curious why people don't contribute much to puredata.org.
>
> I think people don't feel attached to the site. At least those that
> potentially could/would edit such things as the FAQ or write things
> up.
>
> I agree it would be nice if things were different wrt this.

Those would be some good questions to add too, things like:

Do you think that puredata.org is an important resource?

Do you think that puredata.org is a central part of the Pd community?
   If yes, what is something that makes it central?
   If no, do you think something is preventing it from becoming central?

I think the exhibition page would really increase the importance of
puredata.org.  Any chance of getting that up?  Is something
preventing it from happening that you need help with?

----