[Pdweb] Exhibition status (Was:Re: puredata.org survey)

Steffen Juul stffn at dibidut.dk
Mon Oct 15 17:28:01 CEST 2007

On 15/10/2007, at 16.27, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> Steffen Juul wrote:
>> On 13/10/2007, at 19.17, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>> I think the exhibition page would really increase the importance
>>> of  puredata.org.  Any chance of getting that up?
>> Yes.
>>> Is something preventing it from happening that you need help with?
>> Well...
>> I can't change the text that appear in the projects list - http://
>> puredata.info/community/projects
>
> argh, are the workflows weird again?
> basically it should be like that:
> - go to ./community/projects/exhibition/
> - click on the "contents" tab
> - click on the "edit" tab
> - change the "description"

Sorry about the lazy "report". I should have mentioned that i have
tried that. When i change the description and hit save it tells me
"Please correct the indicated errors." But there are not indicates
errors, or i can't see any.

>> One problem i find it the numbering. As it is they could come out
>> as  1,2,5,6,4,7,3,..
>
> you can just re-order the items in the "content" view via the
> little arrows...

True.
I was thinking about that vol-3 might be done before vol-2, but in
such case the folders can be renamed. It's not like it will happen
every other day.