[Pdweb] Pd-FAQ [was; Re: puredata.org survey]

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Oct 21 17:19:06 CEST 2007

Hallo,

> Looking at other projects, things like an up-to-date FAQ would be
> nice.

The current status of the FAQ bothers me for quite a while. It's
ancient in parts and doesn't reflect anymore, what people really ask
on pd-list.

I made some changes and fixes today, but in the longer run I'd like to
rework it a bit more. First thing to do would be to add sections to
the FAQ, like "General Information", "Installing Pd", "Tips and
Tricks" etc.

But before I work on this a bit more, I think the formatting question
should be sorted out. For convenience a formatting with
auto-TOC-building should or must be used. I won't require reST, which
does it, if another format can do this as well, but I don't want to
write a TOC manually anymore.

Ciao