[Pdweb] wiki syntax for puredata.info

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Oct 21 16:53:40 CEST 2007

Hallo,

> Would anyone here refuse to give up Structured Text or rST?

I just made some fixes to the Pd-FAQ and something occured to me: many
of my fixes involved adding proper name and target identifiers to make
the Table of Contents work, and I must say, doing this manually is a
PITA.

reStructuredText can automatically build a TOC. See this in action on
e.g. http://puredata.info/docs/tutorials/TipsAndTricks

Do you know if any of these Wiki formattings that you suggest as a
standard also provides automatic TOCs? Because otherwise I would
actually suggest to go with reST at least for FAQ-like pages. (Ah,
heresy!)

Ciao