[Pdweb] Pd-FAQ [was; Re: puredata.org survey]

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Oct 22 11:34:11 CEST 2007

Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Hallo,
> Frank Barknecht hat gesagt: // Frank Barknecht wrote:
>
>> IOhannes m zmoelnig hat gesagt: // IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>>
>>> i have now enabled them to be added for the entire site.
>>> i can undo this if it gets too confusing....
>> If there are no objections, I'll go and convert the old FAQ to that
>> system as soon as I find some time.
>
> Another question: I could add a "FAQ section" to my home folder just
> fine, but the add item menu at http://puredata.info/docs/ or
> http://puredata.info/docs/faq doesn't have this item type available.
> How to add it there?

i think it is just "hidden" (which is settable via the "advanced" button
in the "add..." pulldown)
however, copying the FAQ from your home should work fine.

a note on layout:
i think that the faq should be directly in ./docs/faq and not in
./doc/faq/faq-pd/...)
during migration, i would rename the old faq to faq-old.

fmg.asdr
IOhannes