[Pdweb] who changed netiquette?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Oct 22 21:58:23 CEST 2007

I might have done that in the process of wikifying things, sorry.
The wikis in Plone have a hard time with all lower case page names.
I must have forgotten to make the redirect page, I just made it:

http://puredata.org/community/lists/netiquette

That reminds me, I know in drupal, you can set alias paths to pages,
so that the "Netiquette" page can also be reached by "netiquette".
Is there a way to do this with Plone?  It would be very useful when
cleaning things up or changing things to wiki pages.

.hc