[Pdweb] /docs/tutorial (Was: Re: Pd-FAQ)

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Oct 23 10:08:51 CEST 2007

Hallo,
marius schebella hat gesagt: // marius schebella wrote:

> I think, what Pd lacks most is one central place for documentation.
> since puredata.info is so terribly messed up I would love to see pdpedia
> becoming more and more the first address for all educational stuff.
> tutorials, howtos, help-patches, search engine.

I think the opposite. ;) Instead of putting a lot of effort into
making a second community site, the community site that we have should
be improved. If you look at the Wikipedia community, they also have
different sites for different purposes (pedia, media, news, etc) ,
etc) and there are no tutorials on the main Wikipedia site.

Ciao