[Pdweb] MoinMoin for FAQs

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Nov 8 09:51:03 CET 2007

Hallo,
IOhannes m zmoelnig hat gesagt: // IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> i have no problem with people chosing MoinMoin as their markup language,
> and even converting pages to MoinMoin if they feel that it will make
> editing easier for them.

Wich reminds me: I started to convert the FAQ to a FAQ, and here I only
can select plain, HTML, reST and ST as formatting options, not
MoinMoin. Isn't MM supported for FAQs or is there some additional setup
needed?

If not, I'd like to go with ST for the FAQ. The anwers are short,
not much formatting is needed, and I'd like to avoid having to insert

Ciao
--
Frank