[Pdweb] platform_* images

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Mar 7 08:29:10 CET 2008

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Fedora is there, I can't find Ubuntu and FreeBSD, could you add

they are called platform_bsd.gif (for legacy reasons; it has been around
for more than a year) and platform_ubuntu_linux.gif (for consistency
reasons: it is also called fedora_linux and suse_linux)

> those?  As for switching, this page works fine.  I can just do a
> search-n-replace on the text for a new release, so I can't imagine
> anything that's much easier to maintain.

yeah right.
still i think it does a way better job in arranging the projects in a
readable way that does not imply that the only download you will ever be
interested in is pd-extended.

fgmadsr
IOhannes

and it does look better, imho :-)