[Pdweb] platform_* images

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 11:43:40 CET 2008

Hi,
I don't know if it makes sense, but it might be nice to add a page to
the wiki outlining things that need doing.  I suppose there is the
bugtracker, but maybe these are not all "bugs" in the general sense?
Plus, these could be somewhat differently prioritized.  It would help
me figure out where I could help.

Cheers
Luke