[Pdweb] permissions to add to the FAQ?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Jun 29 17:57:24 CEST 2008

Hey,

I am here with Olsen Wolf, and he just tried to add an entry to the
FAQ.  He didn't get the "add to faq" button on his menu bar (username
"sesselastronaut")

I am guessing it is a permissions issue.  How about allowing any
member to add to the FAQ?

----

If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of
it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into
the possession of everyone, and the receiver cannot dispossess
himself of it.            - Thomas Jefferson