[Pdweb] convention.puredata.info

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Jan 13 10:08:58 CET 2009

marius schebella wrote:
> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> Since the Pd Convention in São Paulo was announced, I propose we have
>> convention.puredata.info redirect to their website.   It is still
>> pointing to pure-data.ca.
>>
>> http://www.estudiolivre.org/tiki-index.php?page=Encontro%20PD

i offered this to alex immediately after his call, but i was unsure what
to do after his reply (either the offer was not understood or not cared
about)

> please make sure to point to the right page... isn't it this one?
> http://estudiolivre.org/pdcon09

anyhow, i have now tried to set it up:

- first i tried to directly point convention.puredata.info and
convention09.puredata.info to estudiolivre.org (200.130.15.20).
this gave me the famous "it works" page (so my request for a vhost seems
to have been postponed)

- then i tried to setup a proxy redirect to
http://estudiolivre.org/pdcon09 which failed miserably with loads of
xajax errors

- finally i just did a plain redirect to http://estudiolivre.org/pdcon09
not so nice, but who cares