[Pdweb] is moinmoin on pure-data.info old?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Jan 24 19:04:18 CET 2009

It seems that the version of MoinMoin is old or just different.  It
does not work the same as the syntax documents say (http://moinmo.in/HelpOnMoinWikiSyntax
).  For example, this doesn't make a bullet list on pure-data info:

* item 1
* item 2

And the linking syntax does not follow the same rules either. Any
ideas on that?  It is driving me crazy.

Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.
expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war on
terrorism.        - retired U.S. Army general, William Odom