[Pdweb] an attempt at exhibition section

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sat Oct 10 07:26:34 CEST 2009

Using a Plone Smart Folder and Plone Articles with an 'exhibition'
keyword/tag, I made a quick exhibition with two entries.  I think it
could work quite well if there could be thumbnail images on the smart
folder listing page.  Other than that, its looking good.

http://puredata.info/exhibition

I am proposing that anyone can post to it, with the only rules being
it has to be projects that substantially use Pd, and the author of a
post cannot write about a project that she worked one.

How's that sound?