[Pdweb] puredata.info robots.txt disallows everything

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Jun 28 10:38:57 CEST 2010

On 2010-06-15 20:33, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> I'd like to change the robots.txt for puredata.info so that it allows
> everything, and search engines can index it.  Are we going by lazy
> consensus on this?

i would prefer if robots would not constantly pull 4GB of data.
this is mainly relevant for media-data (patches, movies, presentations,
...) which is probably not so relevant for searchbots either.

so i would consent on a robots.txt that does not allow everything for
everyone but rather restrict bots to text-pages.

fmasdr
IOhannes