[Pdweb] download.puredata.info redirect

IOhannes zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Feb 25 19:33:15 CET 2011

On 02/22/2011 11:17 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> The "download pd" link currently directs to 'download.puredata.info',
> which then acts as a separate site from puredata.info, so things like
> the login state isn't transferred.  How about just making the
> 'download.puredata.info' name redirect to puredata.info?

ach, i used the "download.puredata.info" link because it is nicer in
general.
linking to "download.p.i" and the redirecting to
"p.i/community/projects/software" seems a bit of an overkill to me, so i
changed the tab to directly point to the software page within the
current context)

fgamsdr
IOhannes

PS: in a way it would be nice if you could stay logged in while changing
the VHOST...