[Pdweb] access to puredata.info to edit css styles etc

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sat Feb 11 16:17:23 CET 2012

I think you just need to have an account on puredata.info, then we might need to make that account an admin.  Basically, if you can access this, you should have access:

https://puredata.info/manage

That said, before making changes I think you should at least describe what you intend to do.  The look of the website is likely to be a bike shed issue, so I don't think we need to make a whole big process of it.  But there should be some communication at least.

If you are thinking of working on the CSS/plone template for the exhibition page, then that should be much more straightforward since its only a small part of the website.  That's probably a better place to start.

.hc

On Feb 11, 2012, at 5:49 AM, Marco Donnarumma wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying this again.
> Following the discussion on the main list,
> I would like to have the needed privilege to edit the css styles and other stuff on puredata.info.
>
> How can we do that?
>
> thanks,
> cheers,
>
> --
> Marco Donnarumma
> New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.
> ACE, Sound Design MSc by Research (ongoing)
> The University of Edinburgh, UK

Looking at things from a more basic level, you can come up with a more direct solution... It may sound small in theory, but it in practice, it can change entire economies.     - Amy Smith