[Pdweb] access to puredata.info to edit css styles etc

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Sat Feb 11 18:16:30 CET 2012

Hey Hans,

thanks, I tried to access but I don't have enough privileges.

I perfectly agree about discussing the changes; I could try some styles
with firebug, make screenshots and post it to the list (here or the main
one? not sure how many ppl are here).
I can start from the exhibition page, makes it smoother to start for me too.

my profile is (I should actually change the name of the page):
https://puredata.info/author/TheSAD

cheers,

--
Portfolio: http://marcodonnarumma.com