[Pdweb] Re : Re: Pd web site architecture

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Thu Feb 23 22:14:38 CET 2012

I started to organize a bit the section. I have created a conventions tab.
I have duplicate the content here cause it was in the Projects
subsection and I don't want to mess up with this section as there is the
"download" there.

Can you Hans or Iohannes move the "/community/Projects/software" to a
root "/download" folder?
I am not confident enough with plone/zope at the moment to do that.

Then i'll remove the duplicate and continue to organize.

It seems as well, every content added with the "Projects" tag become
visible in the Projects folder. How can I remove/change that?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Best,

Le 22/02/12 12:56, Nicolas Montgermont a écrit :
> It's working.
> I'll start to organize "community" these days according to what we said.
>
> Le 22/02/12 04:48, Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :
>>
>> Ok, you should be an admin now:
>>
>> https://puredata.info/manage
>>
>> .hc
>>
>> On Feb 21, 2012, at 8:12 PM, Nicolas Montgermont wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry I forgot:
>>> My id is:
>>> nixhol
>>> Best