[Pdweb] moving /community/projects/software to /downloads/

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Mar 1 03:36:56 CET 2012

Hey IOhannes,

As part of the web site reorg, we'd like to move /community/projects/software to /downloads/, then switch the aliases, so /community/projects/software  redirects to /downloads/.

I think there is an apache URL rewrite rule currently in effect, that's not something I can edit.  Perhaps we can replace that with a Plone redirect?  I look into what the DTML Document can do.  Anything else I should know about before doing this move?