[Pdweb] New puredata.info - further improvements

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Mon Mar 12 11:18:53 CET 2012

Hi folks,
so here we are.

At the moment I contributed a new css style, Nicolas already provided us
with a far more usable structure for the community section, and further
improvements are being discussed.

Well, first, if Nicolas, you have time to dedicate to this, I would be very
happy if you would "fix" also other sections of the platform.
I really like how you worked on the previous one, it was a big improvement.
What are your thoughts about it?

As for the style, fancy images, etc...
What I did is just a starting point, but I'm happy because a little effort
made the site more friendly and better readable imho.

Now, as for me I need to fix few things which are not in place yet, so I
won't think about images, carousels, etc..
Don't get me wrong, I love those ideas and agree about it, but I rather
make a rock solid css style and then think about the rest.

Which is to say, if somebody wants to take on the task of the carousel, for
instance, please do it!!

Or if you don't want to get your hands dirty, then just look for some cool
Pd related pictures you would like to see on the homepage,
and send them on the list :)

Next, I will try to change the contents of the home page and see what
happens.
As always, feel free to stop me, any change I do is completely reversible.

cheers,

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.